Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Death

OMG 2 posts in one day aaaah!!!!  ( I am so strange)
so I recently lost a relative, my aunt she was..... diagnosed with a disease or what I liked to call a condition. It was one that didn't have a cure ( no it wasn't cancer or aids), the thing that worried me the most was that after I heard the news no real emotions actually showed I didn't really react and I think I even forced myself to shed a tear. I know what you might be thinking why is this bothering you Anon? Well its bothering me because when my cousin was diagnosed with Cancer I completely broke down was it because we were closer?, was it because she was younger? To be honest I really didn't know. All I do know is that once I heard the news I was a bit Angry...... at God.....(yea I believe in God I'm Catholic) I felt like he had given up on her and everyone around her I mean when people die its not really them that feel the pain, its the people around them especially my Mother she was absolutely devastated when she heard the news luckily she had me to comfort her ( My dad was on a business Trip My siblings didn't even know what's going on). That wasn't even the weird part, the weird part was when I going to bed hat night as my head touched my pillow tears started to flow and it was so unnatural because It felt like AI was only crying beacuse I felt guilty about not crying about my Aunts death since I cried in sad parts of movies, and sad parts of video games e.g end of walking dead OMG Clementine, anyway when I thought about I had most of my breakdowns in my room. Whenever I heard bad news or had a bad day at school I would wait until I got home lock myself in my room and just cry..... , I really don't know where I'm going with this buuuut I guess what I'm trying to say is its okay to cry crying dosn't mean your weak it just means you've been strong for too long.  Until next time.....                  
                                                                                  - Anon ;)
                here's a little Music video to help you get over the death of a loved one <3 this song 

 

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment