this blog is basically how (as the name entitles) I see life.
let me tell you a bit about myself:
- I'm a certified simmer and Gamer ;)
- I love making videos and editing pictures ( weird I know)
- I love art and music
- Math isn't my strong point
- I'm kind of a girly girl
- and I kind of suck at most sports ( soccer, basketball, handball, volleyball, baseball, running) etc.
now my life isn't perfect, well no ones life is perfect buuuut I'd like to think mine is terrible..selfish of me isn't it ? well... let's just say I'm not the prettiest most popular girl in the world, and school isn't exactly fun when your the youngest person in the class or when your "friends" treat you like dead weight :( but hey everyone has to suffer through somethings right???? Anyway I hope you keep on reading my blog and yea :) until next time
- Anon ;) (If anybody from school finds this blog I'm going to die)
A pic from a modelling comp i'm in :)
No comments:
Post a Comment